My Stop the Stoop – Osteoporosis Exercise and Education Seminar scheduled for Tuesday, December 8th, 2009 at NutriChem Pharmacy and Clinic is sold out. Thank you for the great response!
There is good news for those of you wanting to attend a seminar but unable to attend my event in December: I plan to have a number of these seminars in 2010. I will be posting my schedule on my web site when I have finalized the dates. Hope to see you at one of these future seminars.
Here are some more details on what is covered during the Stop the Stoop seminar. The seminar lasts one hour and I limit the number of attendees to ten people. A limited number of students allows us time (and room) to try a few exercises and provides time for questions and answers.
During the seminar I cover:
1. What is happening to your bones? – An easy-to-understand presentation on bone physiology, what happens to bones when you have osteoporosis and why fractures occur.
2. Osteoporosis risk factors.
3. Achieving optimal peak bone mass through diet, chemical balancing, nutrition and (of course) exercise.
4. Exercises (and day-to-day activities) that can cause fractures.
5. Safe Yoga/Pilates for people with osteoporosis.
Stay tuned for my 2010 schedule!
Leave a Reply